Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A composition about Halloween

My name is Jose , I am fourteen years old and I was born on 5th of December of 1994 in Uruguay, my country of origin. I lived there for 8 years ,that I came to Spain , that I take here six entire years and go for seven. I live in Nuevo Artica with my parents and my sister and her son. I have a big room but since I have to share it is small.

The day of Halloween I spend it with my friends in the street and I have a good time and at night at about ten o'clock I go to have a meeting family. We have dinner all together. It is one of the moments of the year that we all meet.

The weekends I spend them very well with my friends in the street until nine o'clock in the evening and after that I go away with my nephew to watch a film in the cinema or to go out and walk around on Saturday but on Sunday I spend the whole day out of house with my family to walk in the mountain it is what I do at the weekends.

No comments:

Blog Archive