Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween and Pedro

Hi! My name is Pedro, I’m thirteen years old. I live in Pamplona, Spain but I am from Argentina. My favourite place is Itaroa. I like going out, and going to the cinema with my friends. I never stay in at weekend. On Saturdays I always go out with my friends, and on Sundays I sometimes go to the cinema with my cousins. My favourite food is pizza, I often eat this. My lucky number is three and my favourite colours are orange,black and white.

I usually celebrate Halloween, I go out with my friends in the afternoon and at night. We sometimes go to ask for sweets. I go back to my house at twelve o’clock but this year, we go to my house to have dinner and watch a horror film, and later we go out. I like Halloween and it is funny.

On Friday I go to school in the morning, and later, go to my house, I have lunch, next I do my homework and watch “Se lo que hicisteis” on TV. At quarter to five I go out with my friends, and go to my house at nine o’clock, I often eat pizza and next I use the computer. On Saturday I have breakfast, and do my homework. Later I use the computer or watch tv, at two o’clock I have lunch with my family and in the afternoon I go out. Finally on Sunday morning, I watch tv and in the afternoon, I sometimes go to the cinema with my cousins or stay in.

No comments:

Blog Archive