Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Atanas's weekend and Halloween tradition in Bulgary

My name is Atanas.I was born on Tuesday the 2nd in 1994,so I must be 15 years old.I´m from Bulgaria.I live in Pamplona with my mother and my father. It's a year and 3 months I'm here.I have got a sister who is married and lives in America with her husband.
I like bikes,playing computers games,being with my friends.I hate eating fish and onion.


I don´t celebrate Halloween and All Saints, because in my town where I live Halloween is not celebrated.I see on the news that people celebrate this festival.


At the weekend I always like going out with friends.On Friday afternoon we go out with friends around Pamplona.Before going to bed on Friday night I usually play computer games.On Saturday I always sleep till noon, then I go out with friends to have dinner or get together in one house every Saturday, so we get a party. Sometimes we play football on Saturday.
On Sunday the same: I sleep till noon,and on Sunday afternoon I start to study.
So that's the way I spend all weekends.

No comments:

Blog Archive