Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Diego's weekend and Halloween

My name is Diego. I am twelve years old. I`m from Ecuador. I`m Ecuatorian.My style of music is hip hop. I live in Pamplona.
My preferences is to play football. My dream is to become football star.

In Hallowen I go out with my friends dress up like monsters. I belive that Hallowen is a very funny festival. I think it is to enjoy with your friends .

On Friday : I go to school, go home, watch tv, tidy my room and I go to train in my football team.
On Saturday : I play football, meet friends, also go out with my family on Saturdays, or stay in and play computer games.
On Sunday : I watch TV and go out with my parents, we usually go to the cinema.

No comments:

Blog Archive