Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, November 9, 2009

Myself , Halloween and my weekend

My name is Adrian . I´m thirteen years old . My country is Spain . I´m Spanish . I live in Ansoain , my favourite place is Plaza Lapurbide . I love watching football on tv with my dad . I enjoy playing football and basketball . I like playing computer game . I don´t mind surfing the Internet . I don´t like reading books . I hate doing my homework . My dream is to have got a Ferrari .

I usually celebrate Halloween with my friends on Saturday and with my parents on Sunday. On Sunday I go to the cemetery to visit my dead relatives. On the night of 31 st October people disguise in the street , my friends and I go to the street and we ask for sweets .

On Friday evening I usually stay in . I do my homework and play computer games or surf the Internet . On Sturday morning I always go to play football with my team Gazte Berriak . Then in the evening , I always go out with my friends . We sometimes play sports . On Sunday morning , I never get up early . In the afternoon , I usually meet my friends and go to the park . Our favourite sport is football . I sometimes go out on Sunday evening . I always do my homework on Sunday.

No comments:

Blog Archive