Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, November 9, 2009

The celebration of All Saints

My name is Paulo Cortez, I am fourteen years old, I'm from Bolivia, I am Bolivian and I live in Spain, Navarra, Pamplona.
I like playing football andIi don´t like doing my homework, I always go to school to train and I sometimes listen to music. My dream is go to stadium `Manuel Ruiz de Lopera´.

I don´t celebrete Halloween ,I celebrate All Saints Day
I visit the cemetery to pray for the dead relatives. In the festival I eat food,put candles and roses.
I don´t go out in the nigth of 31st October.


On Friday I always go to school,watchi TV and play computer games.
On Saturday I always play football,watch TV and play computer games.
On Sunday I always watch TV and do my homework.

No comments:

Blog Archive