Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween

My name is Homero, I am twelve years, I’m from Peru and I live in Barañain-Navarra.I like playing football and listening music.My someday dream is being a professional. I live with my mum,my dad and my brother.


I never celebrate Halloween, nor do I desguise.It seems to me that Halloween is not a tradition in Spain, but here I don't mind they celebrate, for me is like another day.I only know that Halloween is celebrated on 31 of octover and people disguise because it is the tradition of the party and that the children go to homes to ask for candy with “Trick or Treat” and if they do not give candy they throw eggs at houses or so.


At the weekend I go to school in the morning and afternoon I go to train, then meet some friends to see what we do on Saturday, the day of Halloween.On Saturday I go with some friends, walk in at night throughout Pamplona We stop by each house of friends and order something to eat and after that we all go home.On Sunday morning and evening I go to play the game that my team play and I am usually happy and tiredgo to my house to sleep and start a new week.

No comments:

Blog Archive