Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, November 9, 2009

What I do normaly in weekends, Halloween And Presentation

My name is Alex, I´m thirteen years, I´m From Zamora, Ecuador. I live in Ansoain. I like music and I prefear playing the keyboard. My dream is to be a famous music producer.

I usually make parties with my friends in Halloween. This festival is nice to go with friends.I go to a freind's house and we make te party there, and them we go to a friends bar to dance and listen to music all the night.

On Saturday morning I go to play football and go to cut my hair. Then I go to San Juan and later I go home. On Sunday I usually stay in my house, If not, I sometimes go to the mountain with my cross motorcycle.

No comments:

Blog Archive