Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Year in Puente La Reina

On 31 December, I was very nervous because I was going to spend New Year's Eve with my little cousins who I have not seen for eight years. I got up very early in the morning and got dressed to go to Puente la Reina, which is twenty minutes by car from Pamplona. There my uncles waited for me: Ana, Oscar, Idoia and Santi. We arrived at half past eight, because we had to make fritos and set the table. Meanwhile I went with my cousins to play in the street. Then, at ten my older cousins and my other uncles, Albert and Espe, came. Celebrating the year 2012 at my cousin Javier Amaia and so we taught their rooms. They were very nice and well decorated with lots of toys. Later we ate, and at midnight we all went to watch TV and say goodbye to the old year to welcome a new one. We played football with my cousins on the street and also played chasing. And at two o'clock in the morning I told my mother to leave the car there and go, because it was dangerous and did not want to have an accident, so my aunt let us stay at her house to sleep. I slept with Amaia and, although she gets me mad, that New Year's Eve could not stop kissing me, because I was excited to sleep with her older cousin. And the next day, we went to Pamplona to celebrate three new years with my grandmother. By Cristina Vela

No comments:

Blog Archive