Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, May 16, 2014

The Revolution Museum in Cuba by Elidia Alonso




I  will talk abaut the Revolution museum, which is in the Habana ,Cuba.

I have decided to talk about it because I was born there.In  this museum we can find out information  abaut the revolutionary fight  against Batista and about the history of Cuba.

To go to Cuba we need to travel by plane. It´s very far, the flight takes 9 hours.The ticket is very expensive because Cuba is in America.

However, the entry ticket costs 4CUCs (the Cuba coin), that is between 2 an 3€.  You can go the day that you want , but only from 10:00 to 17:00.

 I have been  many times and I recomend it.



No comments:

Blog Archive