Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, November 30, 2009

El ultimo superviviente: my favourite tv programme

My favourite program is ultimate survival. It start at twelve o’clock until two o’clock on Saturdays and Sundays, It’s about entertainment and adventure.

It is very dangerous because contestants must face the lack of water, changes in temperature and without experience no one can survive a single day.

I like because it is entertaining and I learn how to survive in case I get lost. The programmes go to very dangerous places and people have to find where they got lost to look for the civilization.

My favourite character is Bear Grills, because he is the only one who goes out and does everything from building refuges to spend the night to hunt animals, etc.

No comments:

Blog Archive