Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, December 7, 2009

The tsunami and a survivor´s story

The past summer went to australia. went With my mother my father and my brother. At the beginning went with my family and and my grandparents but my grandfather put bad.When we arrive to australia the first saw the beach and his enormous waves to do surf.

A day went to the beach of the hotel to do surf with my family. When we went in to the sea seemed easy but is very difficult. The last day went to the alone beach but almost weren´t waves then I had to me go back to the hotel. When I arrived to the hotel my parents already were preparing the cases to go us to the airport to go back home. When we arrived to the airport saw to the far as if the sea be standing up. But the wave did not arrive to us.

When arriving to pamplona afterwards I went to bed. at next day Explained the history to all the world. The only that have clear is that I didn´t go back here in my life.

No comments:

Blog Archive