Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here we are again!

.
Hello, again! Here we are to start a new season for everyone.

First, it's time for football. As you know one of the most important topics of this blog. Later, in some days, we'll start the school season and the rest of the topics.

Before I start talking about Osasuna and the first match at home against Almeria, I would like to say hello to all you follow my comments as a compulsory task for school, and those who do not attend my classes. But, I also have to ask an unpleasant viewer to leave my blog. This is a first polite request, but I tell you that all who do not behave educatedly will not be allowed to participate or have a espace in my blog.

Therefore, there will not be comments for an unpleasant Japanese-Chinese linker and all will be deleted.

By the way, I'm sorry for my long absence, as it was forced because a virus in my computer and later, of course, for necessary holidays.

Now, the important issue: OSASUNA. They are also back and our expectances aren't very optimistic after the pre-season results. There are also some people who are not very pleasant with the same coach. I mean, I do not agree with the decision of mantaining Camacho as the mister of Osasuna.

Everyone will probably have been follower of the World Cup last July and the coverage of Tele5 in the championship. First, I congratulate Spain for the achievement of the World Cup, but I please ask the executive managers of the Spanish channel to not kill us with the boreness and high-rated hooliganism of speakers as Camacho, who was first signed to teach us with tactics and proffesional comments, but in the end there were only chants, sighs or shouting.

You see then my opinion about Osasuna's coach! Then we have the new footballers in the club. I think Osasuna is one of the clubs with the lowest budget in the so called Liga de las Estrellas, but I also think that Izco do not spend or invest the money as appropiated. I think that the best new player is the goalkeeper Asier Riesgo, a good substitute for Ricardo, but Leko, is still an incognite, as he is too young to know. Finally, it seems that Soriano has been a good player in the preseason matches. Let's see what happens with the rest of the new players.

Finally, for those who left the club this year, first I would say "thank you". No matter how well or bad they did it in the club. In my opinion, we won't probably miss anyone, sincerely. I only wish them all their best, above all to Delporte who could not get well again after his last injures.

Now it's time for players to call our attention and win our support! I finished last sseason a bit disappointed, and I start with the same mood. So let's see how the season 10/11 go, but in the end there are only a couple of sentences to write an end to my first article:

GORA OSASUNA! AUPA ROJILLOS!

p.s. There will be some other changes in the following days! Welcome back to all of you!!

No comments:

Blog Archive