Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A new course start


Here we are! Last article was the beginning of the season for my football articles and about Osasuna, but today we start a new school course, still without students until Monday 13th.

But as I said previously I wanted to introduce my new topics for the blog. I'll try to keep my section about a day in history, but there is a link in the blog you can check too. Of course, I'll talk about history items about English Culture I like to remember and bring to a discussion. I'd like and I strongly expect your comments about any article, but I will not accept any insults or bad words.

As we start September my first article is about the remembrance of last months in July and August, but there are some specific days THAT YOU MAY TAKE INTO ACCOUNT AND TALK IN THE BLOG.

Well, that's all for the moment. Do not hesitate to write your opinions!!

No comments:

Blog Archive