Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Thursday, February 7, 2013

An email from New York by Ibai


Hello Ander!
 

I´m in New York, I'm writing to you to tell you have to visit me. New York is special city because it is the city with more skyscrapers in the world.

I´m very happy with my work because I work in the skyscraper Empire State, on the higgest flat. You have to see all the skyscrapers because they are incredible!

As you know I like basketball a lot and I´m partner of the New York basketball team. The stadium is incredible is the biggest stadium in USA. I´m working, but I´m studying too, I´m studying to become a basketball coach.

In New York there is a big acuarium too. It is the biggest acuarium in the world, when I visited the first time I was excited.

I´m sorry but I have to go to work and don´t forget, you have to visit me
bye bye!

No comments:

Blog Archive