Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, October 18, 2013

Diego Cameirao's introduction


 



         


My name is Diego and my surname Cameirao. I am 15 years old. I am from Spain and I live in Pamplona(Navarra) with my parents and my brother.I study  in Salesianos Pamplona.

I have brown short hair and black eyes. I am tall and thin. I am a good person because I want to help people.

In my family are my parents, Asun and Antonio. They´re hard-workers. And my brother Ruben. He is 19 years old. My favourite person of my family is my father because is very difficult to find a person like him.


My routine is normal. At 7 o´clock I get up and I have breakfast. Then, I go to school on my bike. At 8, I go into my classroom. I have 6 lessons in the day. After the lessons, at 2p.m. I come home. When I am at home I eat while I watch `The Simpsons´. After I do my homework and at 7, I go to football training. Then, if I am tired I relax in my bedroom. After that, I eat dinner. And before going to sleep I read a book.

At the weekend, I sometimes get up more or less at 10 o´clock. I have breakfast and I go with my parents to the football match. When it is finish, I eat and watch TV. At 5:30p.m., I meet with my friends in Pamplona. At 9p.m. I come home and I eat dinner. After dinner, I watch TV and at 11:30p.m. I go to sleep.
Also, I sometimes go to restaurants after football matches.

My house

My house is in Mendillorri. It is big.
My favourite room of my house is my bedroom. My house has got 3 rooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room.
When you enter my house, you are in the hall. In front of the hall, is the kitchen. In the kitchen there are some things: a fridge, a microwave, a table and four chairs.
Next to the kitchen, is the living room. Here there is a Tv, a sofa and a table.
Near the living room is the bathroom. Next to it there are 3 bedrooms: mine, my brother´s room and my parents´ room. In my bedroom there are some posters and 2 wardrobes. There is a desk, a bed and a library

No comments:

Blog Archive