Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, October 18, 2013

Xavier's introduction

 
Hello, my name is Xavier and I'm from Ecuador, but I live in Spain with my parents and my aunt. We live in a flat near Ripagaina. I´m sixteen years old and I really like playing videogames with my friends but sometimes I read an amaizing book called "solos". I have brown eyes and black straight hair. I go to the school. The school is "Salesianos". My favourite subject is maths but I don´t like Spanish. I really like this country but every holiday I travel to Ecuador because I miss my grandparents, my dog and my town.

So I get up at 6:30 a.m. First I have a shower, then my mum prepares a delicious  breakfast such as: toast, eggs and orange juice. After that  I dress up and brush my teeth. At 7:30 I walk to the bus stop and I wait. I arrive at school at 7:30. I have three lessons, then I go to the playground and I have a snack because I´m very hungry,  then I play football, later I have other three lessons. At 2:00 p.m. I go home but I don´t take the bus, I walk to my house and  while I´m walking, I listen to music.
In the afternoon , I do my homework and then I go out with my friends. In the evening, I stay alone in my house because my mum works. She is a waiter in a restaurant. I play video games and chat online with  my friends. After that,  at eleven o´clock I go to my bed.

At weekends I play football with my friends and do the shopping with my mun, She always  buys in a supermarket  near "La morea".I do my homework on Sundays and I go to the cinema and when I come back, I  go to bed to study for next day.

No comments:

Blog Archive