Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Superstition in Spain by Mikel itoiz

 
In Spain people belive in a lot of superstitions and in this writing I am going to explain some superstitions.

A famous superstition is to break a mirror. It is a symbol of unlucky for seven years.
Other people think that the yellow colour is unlucky and they don´t wear clothes of that colour.

I am superstitious because I touch wood when I don´t want bad luck. In my family the favourite superstition is to eat twelve grapes on New year´s Eve. My family thinks that this superstition brings good luck.

Another superstition is seeing a black cat. if the cat comes to you, you will have good luck  but if the cat gets away from you, you´ll have bad luck.

These are the most famous superstitions in Spain.

No comments:

Blog Archive