Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, March 20, 2017

How will life be in 2030?

Resultado de imagen de coches voladoresIn the future the cars won't use petrol. We will use flying cars with batteries.
Houses will be intelligent houses because you will be able to programme all the household appliances.
We will live in peace and there won't be any war in the world.

Mobile phones will work in our body, and people will live in Mars.

In the future I don't know where I will live. I will get a job in a workshop. I will definitely learn to drive a car, I definitely won't go to university, because I'm going to study electomechanics at a vocational studies college.

Perhaps I will buy a house and I will have one or two dogs at home. My car will be a flaying car with battery. Maybe I will get married and I will have children.



No comments:

Blog Archive