Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Thursday, December 31, 2009

My routines in Christmas

I celebrate Christmas with my family. This year I celebrate in my house. At Christmas day my dad and my brother decorate the home in the morning. While my mum and I go to buy the turkey and some drinks. In the afternoon everything was ready and the guests arrived.

And all the guests started dancing at home and was a fun evening and very exciting. I was playing with my cousin and my brother. Later we ate the turkey the whole family. It was delicious, we talked of many things and then danced some more. When I opened the presents at twelve I was very happy, there were many gifts. After opening presents, the party went on till three o´clock.

No comments:

Blog Archive