Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Myself, Halloween and a description of a tipical weekend

My name is Javi. I'm thirteen years old. My country is Pamplona and nationality is Spain. I live in Ansoain. I like playing football, basketball and cards. I perfer playing football. My dream is to become a player for Barcelona Football Club.

I don't celebrate Halloween. I celebrate Todos los Santos with my mum,dad, brother, aunt and uncle in Lekunberri. In the afternoon I go to the cemetery. Next I go to the house and eat with my mum,dad, brother,and uncle.That night I go to the bar and watch Barcelona VS Osasuna.

On Friday evening I go out with my friends. On Saturday evening I watch tv and do my homework. On Sunday evening I go to mass.

No comments:

Blog Archive