Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The sad ghost

My story is this:

THE SAD GHOST :


My name is Sam, and I tell you my Christmas story:

My parents bought a haunted house in the south of Ireland.

One day, at night I was on my bed sleeping when I saw an old ghost.

He was standing next to the window. He wasn´t very scary because he was sad.

I spoke to him, but he didn´t speak to me .

Five minits later he disappeared across the window and I didn´t see him again.

The next day I walked to the library, because I love reading.

In the library I took one book about the story of a house in the south of Ireland.

Oh!!! , this is the house from my parents, the famous house that my dad told me when we were travelling in the car.

Many years ago a man lived in our house. His name was Sir Simu Duck.
Hi, his wife and his daughters died in an arson in the house when they were sleeping.

I usually see the sad, old ghost, but I'm never frightened. I know that he is looking for his family.


No comments:

Blog Archive