Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A car accident in the way to Portugal by Diego Cameirao

 
This summer my family and me went to Portugal for holidays. But no one knew what would happen in this trip in car.We left home at 7 o´clock to get Portugal the earliest possible time. Several hours later, but it didn´t happen anything.

But when we arrived in Zamora, at 4 pm there wasn´t a way to go into Portugal. We went around all Zamora to find this way. We spent some hours in the car and the night arrived. Without realizing that my father got sleep, we crashed into a house. And it caused that my parents died and my brother was seriously injured.
The worst of all was that there weren´t any hospitals around. All our mobile phones were broken.
I took my brother some kilometres but I was tired and I had to leave him near a forest, because if I had caught him during all the way, I´d have died with him.
A lot of hours walking made me want to be in home and not have done that trip.
By that time I had found Pinelo, the village of my father. I told my family what had happened some hours before. All my family got surprised because I had survived in the accident.

In the end, we called the police to find my parents and my brother. They took several days and after that they went to the hospital with me. The happiness in that moment was unforgettable.

No comments:

Blog Archive