Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A SURVIVOR STORY BY MIKEL ITOIZ


One day last summer, my group of friends and I organised an excursion in the forest of Oza. We were happy because We had  never gone to jungle of Oza. My parents took us there very early because We wanted to take the most of the day.

When we arrived we were excited. After arriving, we started to walk in the forest. Suddenly, it started raining and we looked for  a shelter. After a while I discovered  that my friends weren´t following me and I was alone. I looked for my friends all day until the night. I had got lost and I slept in the forest.

Next morning when there was light I discovered that I was in front of the car park. My friends and my family  were very worried, but when they saw me, they were happy. If  it hadn´t rained that day, I wouldn´t have got lost.

No comments:

Blog Archive