Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Saturday, November 28, 2009

El Hormiguero: My favourite TV programme

Hi!Today I speak about my favourite programme. The name is `El Hormiguero´in Spanish. The programme is a comedy programme, a chat show,it is a lot things. I like this programme because it is funny and interesting.It's at half past nine in the evening. The presenter Pablo Motos talks about very funny things, next he introduces a star,for example Will Smith,The Jonas Brothers......etc

The scientist of the programme is
Flipy. He makes a new experiment with the star. Jandro usually teaches the star a lot of funny things. And finally Marron presents`El efecto mariposa´and on Thursdays in his turn he has things for the guide of survivor.There are two characters in this programme,Trancas and Barracas.They speak about of the star in the programme,they have funny coments of the last work of the star,for example the last film of Will Smith,it´s very interesting and funny.

The programme is in channel Cuatro. There are a lot programmes in this channel: Password and there is a programme of sports Los Manolos that I like. I like more channels Antena3, for example , I watch the news in this channel but not the sports.

My favourite character of `El Hormiguero´is Jandro because he is funny,but I also like more characters of the programme Pablo Motos,Luis Piedrita, Marron,Trancas and Barrancas....I like more things: I play computer games, for example and I go to the cinema to watch a film with my friends. The last that I watch is 2012, it is a prediction that happens in the world.

No comments:

Blog Archive