Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Thursday, January 12, 2012

An accident at my granmother's

A few days before Christmas I had an accident, not very serious. I was at my grandmother's, as she was putting the Christmas decorations on the tree. I was helping her with my cousin. Suddenly one leg of the tree broke and fell on my foot and it bent making a strange noise. My grandmother thought it was nothing but my aunt took me to hospital. In the hospital they told me I had a sprained ankle. I put a bag of ice on it and waited for the results. In 15 minutes I returned to my grandmother's house to recover. It still hurts but I'm OK. Happy New Year for everyone and be careful with the heights and objects!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive