Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, November 22, 2013

New Year Celebrations in Ukraine

                                                  New Year Celebration

 I really really like celebrating New Year with family.

In my house we celebrate the  New Year's Day three times, because we have New Year's in Russia, Ukraine and New Year in Spain.  

In my family we prepare Ukranian and Spanish food. First, we celebrate the Russian New Year and one hour later the New Year of  Ukraine. In Ukraine there is a tradition: when the clock strikes 12 times, we write on a piece of paper our desires and lights and throw in Bakal and then we have a drink, so our desires will come true. The food I like the most is potato salad.  

After celebrating the New Year in Spain, I  go out with my friends to enjoy . We leave with our customes and we always go to a disco. Then all go to my friends' house and we watch movies there. 

So I really like in New Year.

No comments:

Blog Archive